Are you worried that you risk your school’s reputation if you post on social media?
Are you frustrated that your social media presence has brought your school no real
Do you struggle to resource your social media marketing activities? Do you have any social
How many of your pupils or younger staff are fully engaged in twitter, facebook and Instagram.
We provide highly interactive, bespoke solutions to successfully develop and implement a
strategy to protect and promote your school online. We can:
- Equip your staff with the knowledge, skills and confidence to use social media
strategically and effectively
- Minimise risks to both staff and pupils
- Raise the profile and awareness of your school to reach a much wider audience
- Attract new enquiries from the families you want to target, increasing your enrolment
- Engage with parents of your existing pupils as well as parents you’re trying to reach out
- Achieve optimum results for your school with minimal investment of time.
You will have access to the top experts in the field, and be ready for to make full use of all ways
to engage with your local and global community.
Protecting Your School…
- Establishing social media guidelines to ensure your social media campaign is both
effective, appropriate and safe for your school.
- How to handle negative publicity as well as minimise risks from unwelcome users
- Discover the latest ‘hot’ social media platforms and how they may impact on you and
- An unbeatable research & monitoring tool – how Twitter can be your very own
‘periscope’ to map what parents, stakeholders and other schools are doing, thinking and
Promoting Your School…
- Ensuring your social media profiles are optimised and fully branded
- The key ways to generate new enquiries through Facebook
- The most effective methods for engaging with parents
- The essential steps reaching out to influencers on Twitter – and how to convert them into
advocates who will champion your school
- Managing your campaign successfully so you achieve considerable results without taking
up a lot of staff time
- Setting KPIs and reviewing the effectiveness of your social media campaign so you hit